Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In the beginning...

What started out as a highschool elective class for G-money has turned into quite the obsession for me.  Now don't get me wrong; he enjoyed it too, but for me it was fascinating.  Watching my (and my son's too, of course) family tree begin to take shape made me want to know more.  So after Christmas when the semester ended and his class was done...that's when I took over!  Now, I am continuing with my son's family tree because quite frankly, my husband's side of the family is as fascinating as mine.  And for the most part, they are a mystery to me and I want my son to have a complete understanding of all those people that came before him.  I've been fortunate to have my parents fill in some of the gaps for me and my mom's side of the family has done a significant amount of research which they have been so gracious to pass along.  My mother-in-law also has been a willing participant in my quest for information.   I've decided to document my journey as I dig through the past to find out more information about my ancestors.  My hopes are also that family and friends will frequent this page to maybe help fill in any of the gaps I may come across in my search.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment